Swim England North West Summer Championships 2018
Published: Sunday, March 4, 2018
Information for the 2018 Swim england North West Championships has now been released.
Entries are now Closed. Please complete Entry form (see link below) and return to Michael Arkwright by Saturday 7th April 5pm.
Note: Entry times must be:
- 50m times, or
- 25m times converted to 50m times.
All converted times must use the ASA Equivalent Performance Tables (use of the swim time converter on the Sportsystems website www.sportsys.co.uk is permissible).
Qualifying times must have been achieved at a Level 1, 2 or 3 Licensed Meet between May 29th 2017 and April 11th 2018.
The individual competition will consist of the following age groups for boys and girls:
- 11/12 years, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 years/over for all 50m, 100m, 200m which will have both heats and finals.
- 11/12 years, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 years/over for 400m freestyle, 400m IM, 800m and 1500m freestyle which will be swum as HDW events.
The championships will be held at the following locations and dates
Saturday 28th April Manchester Aquatics Centre
Sunday 29th April Manchester Aquatics Centre
Saturday 19th May Liverpool Aquatics Centre
Sunday 20th May Liverpool Aquatics Centre
Saturday 26th May Manchester Aquatics Centre
Sunday 27th May Manchester Aquatics Centre
Age on the day for events will be as of midnight on 31st of December 2018.
Full information via the following links:
- 2018 SENW Summer Swimming Champs-App - B800mG1500mEvents
- 2018 SENW SummerSwimmingChamps-conditions.v2docx
- Consideration Times. 3docx
- Regional Champs - Draft Timetable